Mice

Error 304, turn it on and off again.
Alan

Re: Mice

Post by Alan » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:08 pm

Logi software was always shit and I have to keep 2 versions installed because GHub won’t pick up a G13. :x But yeah thankfully internal memory mitigates that which Razer should learn since their software is even worse and way more buggy
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:21 pm

I think I understand the software now.

You make your profiles then activate on-board mode to put them onto the mouse, but when on-board mode is activated you can't edit the profiles?

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:26 pm

And just like that the software has fucked up. Doesn't switch across to my CSGO profile anymore.

EDIT: Fixed itself. Temperamental as fuck this software.

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 pm

Quite a bizare one. Logitech did a free mousemat for everybody who bought the G502 between certain dates. Filled the form out, proof of purchase etc.

No email confirmation, nothing. Still nothing. That was 3 weeks ago. Randomly came today and still nothing with confirmation.

It's great though. Won't ruin the desk, pick up less greb and seems to offer a enough friction to improve precision.

Alan

Post by Alan » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:56 pm

I just updated the firmware on my mousepad. Thats something I never thought I would say.

Yes I bought a powerplay because charging a mouse once a week is just a fucking hassle. ](*,) v

Its a nice size and a very nice surface but ive took the mat off it and tucked it under my deskmat and it still works through it which means i dont have to worry about spoiling the nice mousemat :lol: I can feel a lip under the deskmat but its not too bad and generally out of where i'd use the mouse anyway. It also replaces the reciever which is nice so you dont lose a USB port to it.
Spoiler

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:28 pm

Alan wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:56 pm
I just updated the firmware on my mousepad. Thats something I never thought I would say.

Yes I bought a powerplay because charging a mouse once a week is just a fucking hassle. ](*,) v

Its a nice size and a very nice surface but ive took the mat off it and tucked it under my deskmat and it still works through it which means i dont have to worry about spoiling the nice mousemat :lol: I can feel a lip under the deskmat but its not too bad and generally out of where i'd use the mouse anyway. It also replaces the reciever which is nice so you dont lose a USB port to it.
Spoiler

Why do you have two keyboards? Do you have four arms or have you reached a new level of efficiency?

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:37 am

Presumably so he can hack more betterer:
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Alan

Post by Alan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:15 am

Caught.

I had a great cover story too. I was going to say one was connected to the iPad infront of it. :(