Error 304, turn it on and off again.
- Bar Staff
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm
- Location: Under the Stairs
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:27 am
- Location: Glasgow
AMD really are knocking it out of the park here. Probably will go for a AMD CPU next build now
Mr Annoyed and Proud of it.
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 am
- Location: Circling The Drain
Wouldn't mind owning some stock in AMD atm.
Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil
Don't fear The Reaper.