Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
eny

Re: Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Post by eny » Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:52 pm

Surprise, surprise, surprise, Pocket Pulp Fiction Judge, Eileen Cannon, has dismissed the Trump Documents case ruling that the appointment of Jack Smith is unconstitutional — delay, delay, delay, 11th circuit appeal incoming.

https://x.com/AnnaBower/status/1812849164989944141
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Alan

Post by Alan » Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:30 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn07dv4mrg2o.amp

At least JP Mandel is better than MTG. Still not sure if his megamaga thing is just an opportunistic act.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:15 am

Alan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:30 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn07dv4mrg2o.amp

At least JP Mandel is better than MTG. Still not sure if his megamaga thing is just an opportunistic act.
Oh look, a Republican comparing Trump to Hitler. So Trump's VP pick is directly responsible for the assassination attempt too?

eny

Post by eny » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:02 am

The biggest thing you need to know about JP Mandel, is that he is a Peter Thiel puppet. Like I said, Trump is but a key to the door...if they get in...well, they just better not get in. They want what Putin has, they will do whatever to get it...Prince, Flynn, Thiel, fElon...lands and riches and a dumb, ignorant, shitting in holes populace to serve it.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:45 am

So according to Rawstory the wife of Corey Comperatore who was a very staunch Trump supporter refused a call from the sitting President when Biden attempted to reach out to her, meanwhile she has not received any contact attempts whatsoever from Trump himself who a day after the shooting was out playing Golf.

Tells you all you need to know.
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:17 pm

In Trump's defence, his ear is bandaged up, there's simply no way he'd have been able to hear her in a phone conversation.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:55 pm

There's a multitude of different ways he could have had someone contact the widow in lieu of that fact, someone died at a Trump rally and probably saved their family in the process so you have one group screaming hero and another saying so what he was at a Trump rally which personally I can't condone even though the very violent rhetoric Trump has sewn for years is aimed directly at them in an us vs them scenario. Having your own political opponent nominee contacting the wife first just looks like he was handed his excuse for more continued grifting and a higher level of victimhood while not caring about the family that was impacted whatsoever.

It is Trump though so that tracks I guess.

I'm just getting at the reaction to how when that hammer of violence gets swung around and instead hits Republicans when back when Paul Pelosi was almost killed even Trump Jnr was posting shitty memes about it.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:15 pm

Lenny Solidus wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:55 pm
There's a multitude of different ways he could have had someone contact the widow in lieu of that fact
Did the fact that he could have used the other ear not suggest I wasn't being entirely serious? :lol:

It's Trump, we all know he just doesn't give a shit.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:47 pm

Raid wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:15 pm
Lenny Solidus wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:55 pm
There's a multitude of different ways he could have had someone contact the widow in lieu of that fact
Did the fact that he could have used the other ear not suggest I wasn't being entirely serious? :lol:
My old ass knew that was the intention, but I still went against my better judgement due to the subject matter I guess. :oops: :lol:

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:23 pm

In other news, Trump's newly announced running mate thinks Britain, with our new Labour government, is the "first Islamist state to get a nuclear weapon".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn07e2ep20no

Christ on a fucking bike.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:32 pm

...what?

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:35 pm

I was so annoyed at the stupidity of what he said I looked up the stats. The proportion of the Muslim population of the UK is a whopping... 6%.

In terms of actual figures, the number of Muslims living in the UK and the US is virtually identical (3.8m to 3.5m).

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:39 pm

They're frequently using Britain to push their anti-Islam fear tactics.
“We’ve seen what happened when Europe opened their doors to jihad,” the former U.S. president said as he campaigns for a return to the White House. “Look at Paris, look at London — they’re no longer recognizable.”

Republican standard-bearer Trump admitted he was “going to get myself into a lot of trouble with the folks in Paris and the folks in London, but you know what, that’s the fact. They are no longer recognizable and we can’t let that happen to our country.”

He added that “we have incredible culture, tradition — nothing wrong with their culture, their tradition — we can’t let that happen here and I’ll never let it happen to the United States of America.”
I'm not really sure where they got the "Labour is Muslim" nonsense, but it's all just part of their hideous racism, and their banking on the support of other hideous racists.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:06 am

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:26 am

Raid wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:39 pm
I'm not really sure where they got the "Labour is Muslim" nonsense
Farage, most likely.

What gets me is the comment about us having nuclear weapons, as though we haven't had them for decades and are suddenly a potential threat. It's monumentally dumb and inflammatory.