Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Drarok

Re: Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Post by Drarok » Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:53 am

eny wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:27 pm
Oh she 100% does NOT support Trump, that much is undeniable.

Finally a chink of light in the Media blackout of truth, which I hope will escalate. This orange arse has gotten away with the big lie for far too long:
https://youtube.com/shorts/BVp64s4wTXM? ... HxvZqcSA6t
The metadata says that's from May 2023, why have I never seen this before?!
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:33 pm

The superseding indictment that a Grand Jury approved after/despite the Supreme Court ruling on Presidential Immunity, with old crossed out and new in bold:

https://www.muellershewrote.com/p/trump ... indictment
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:33 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cz07zlr58vvo
Interesting when you see this coming from someone many consider to be the literal devil.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:16 am

Watching the debate - it's popcorn viewing, with the highlight so far being:
Trump wrote:In Springfield, they're eating the dogs! They're eating the cats!
The moderators also had to step in to clarify (in response to Trump, of course) that it's not legal in any state to 'abort' a baby after it's been born. :lol:

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:32 am

Wrathbone wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:16 am
Trump wrote:In Springfield, they're eating the dogs! They're eating the cats!
That's unpossible!

eny

Post by eny » Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:30 pm

Kamala fried the last remnants of vestigiality in his balls, amidst a slurry storm of bullshit. That man lies on the spot most when he has no facts to draw on, and if she wasn't so stun-locked by his ignorance, she could have refuted the entirety of it. It is patently obvious that he believes his lies more than anyone. Narcissistic collapse is glorious and a long time fucking coming.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:31 pm

Polls move 0.1%
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:34 pm

I ended up listening to the debate replay while I worked today, and Trump really did come out with some corkers, that both Harris and even the debate moderators had to challenge him on - just think what the last ten years of US politics could have been like if that were the standard rather than the exception. The man rambled on and kept circling back to the same topics, as if he had nothing else to say. Granted, some of those topics are important to the electorate so that's not necessarily a bad thing, but the way he presented them was like the gibberings of someone scrawling it on the inside of a padded cell in faeces.

Harris came across very well, infinitely more eloquent than Trump or certainly Biden, but she still didn't give a lot of insight into her actual policies (neither did Trump, but his are better known at this point and it's something commentators have been wanting to see more of from Harris).

It's fairly obvious who the "winner" was, but honestly I don't expect to see much movement on either side - I don't think either side really boosted or damaged their brand. I am however fascinated to see what effect Taylor Swift endorsing Harris in the immediate aftermath will have. A cynic would say it was timed to support the narrative that Harris was the clear winner (rather than it just being an entirely logical time to do so having just watched the debate), but I'd have rather she'd waited a few days so we could see the effect it has in isolation, because the way people are talking about it Jesus Christ himself could have descended from Heaven wearing a "Kamala is Brat" t-shirt and it would only have been the second headline.

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:04 pm

A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Hatredsheart

Post by Hatredsheart » Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:50 pm

Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:24 am

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 am

And it's happened again, though less dramatic this time.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/c8dp10d4vq2t

No blood-soaked, fist-pumping money shot - in fact it's not clear yet whether the suspect even fired, so I can't imagine this will give Trump as much of a boost as the last attempt did.

Maybe it was a ploy to disrupt searches for Florida Man memes?

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:01 am

Two things:
1) Watch Trump somehow blame Europe for this. We know he's likely to just let Ukraine burn to the ground because there's no profit in helping them, and it's a "European war".
2) I'm honestly surprised that nobody's tried to kill him on his golf course before now. He spends most of his time there, and they're massive areas with tons of hiding spots for a sniper. I know his residence there will be tightly protected, but does he really have presidential security covering an entire golf course? I don't think much of golf courses as it is (massive, water-hungry patches of prime landscape locked away for the privilege of those that can afford them), but imagine paying for securing one out of your tax dollars?

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:21 am

The ability for an obviously mentally unstable person to get their hands on an assault rifle will probably only briefly get mentioned no doubt. The rest of the world is full of similar mentality unstable people, they just don't have ridiculously easy access to guns, hence we rarely see this shit anywhere else.

Two assassination attempts in as many months, what does that do to the mind of a shit bag like Trump? They only need to be successful once.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:35 am

I'm not yet convinced this guy is mentally unstable. From what information has been released so far, we know he has ties to Ukraine. Ukraine is managing to hold off Russia because of the aid they've received from the US and a number of European nations. The US ending support for Ukraine, as is likely to happen if Trump wins the election, represents an existential threat to the country. Yes, shooting the guy is perhaps not the most societally acceptable way of handling it, but we all know that Donald Trump will not listen to reason, so what are the options? Killing one man to save a country isn't the most outlandish logic I've ever heard.

...obviously that doesn't negate your point about gun control, although the reports are saying that it was an AK-style weapon rather than the usual AR15 that it seems every shooting in the US involves. I have no idea if those are readily sold in the US.