Exciting adventures IRL.
Wrathbone
Local

Re: Ukraine

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:25 pm

eny wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Amnesty International is the latest agency infected by the pro-russian mind-op:

It's not even that Amnesty are wrong in their assessment, it's their level of judgemental ignorance. Ukraine's tactics probably aren't devised for the fun of it or because they haven't considered less controversial options. It's almost as if being illegally invaded by a much larger and unscrupulous force leads to somewhat unpleasant scenarios.

eny

Post by eny » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:49 pm

They have history, basically concluding "nothing to see here" re Navalny. But yeah, blinkered vision much?
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:00 pm

I've long been of the opinion that NPO's like Amnesty International are full of shit. They are run like a corporation, have executives with ridiculous wages and as the above article shows completely out of touch.

That place that the Russians are shelling has civilians living there, that's exactly why they are shelling it. You would think Amnesty International would understand the basics of war crimes by now.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:20 pm

Russia has been inflating its anti-air capacity in Crimea....no really, "inflating":

:lol:

– Abraham Lincoln

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:12 pm

As much as I'm loathe to give the cunts any credit that's not a terrible idea. It all looks the same from a drone or spy satellite and it's been done since WW2.

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:15 am

If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

eny

Post by eny » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:22 am

Well, they didn't work...they lost an airfield with 12 planes destroyed and 2 ammo dumps as well as other assets, no AA, just inflatables, is not an air defence!

– Abraham Lincoln

eny

Post by eny » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:43 pm

– Abraham Lincoln

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:58 pm

Seagal is such an absurd creature. He was always laughable but now he's become a caricature of himself.

eny

Post by eny » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:10 pm

They are still pushing that Ukraine HIMARS bullshit....no crater, in situ bedframes, undemolished building with blown out windows...impossible a HIMARS hit it. White phos explosion is more likely.

– Abraham Lincoln

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:01 pm

Russian's living in stolen homes in an illegally occupied territory are getting a bit uppity.

Solitaire

Post by Solitaire » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:05 am

I got some great news yesterday - heard from my old flame, Daria. She texted me via Viber and says that things are the same, no better, no worse. People seem to be accepting the mechanizations of this war with what can only be described now as apathetic fear. She says that life simply "goes on," with as much normalcy as they can all muster, helping each other, looking out for the elderly neighbors, that sort of thing. I'm just glad she's still of this world. It was weeks and weeks ago since I last heard from her. She says her internet is "spotty," surely an understatement. She politely but firmly refused any assistance from me.

No news about Irina, the young lady that we helped with a bit of cash a few months ago. I like to tell myself that she had to trade away her cell phone at some point in their journey, thus losing my phone number, and that she's safe in Poland or wherever. This is the story that I'll go with, powerless as I am to do anything or find even a shred of truth.
If Edwin's being an Edwin does he call himself an Edwin?

eny

Post by eny » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:50 pm

The Russian propaganda networks are red-hot with their latest telegraphing: "The Biden Dark "Regime" and Zelensky's Ukraine are preparing a false flag op to blow up the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power plant, and blame it on Russia"...when we all know that the Raschists have been wiring the whole plant these last 4 months ready for such a "catastrophe", and parking machinery and ammunition under the plant's "cover". Further backed up by recent reports of propaganda film crews entering the plant by night and undercover videos of their activities.

Russia's military is getting turned into dust, it is no surprise such a "cheap" solution is becoming their next gasp...I read an account from a Russian Paratrooper and what he went through just in prep training before the war even started anew in February, and the state of corruption and disarray even then was dire: having to buy his own gear put on the black market by command, leaders reporting "everything is fine" whilst selling the military out from under it, raw "stews and barracking conditions with packs of wild dogs in the dorms, the list was ridiculous with every new sentence, and this was for a Paratroop regiment! Russia is rotten to its core, and its people are too blinded by deprivation to feel any power to elicit meaningful change. So more malignancy ensues...Attack Europe indirectly and all hell will break loose.

– Abraham Lincoln

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:56 pm

So is the plan here to blow up a nuclear power plant and irradiate a vast swathe of Europe right on the border of Russia? I wonder if things have gotten that bad they'll use it as an excuse to pull all their troops out of Ukraine and try and save face....by making it uninhabitable for 1000's of years ](*,)

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Well it wouldn't be the first time that the leaders of Russia's negligence had caused a large part of Ukraine to be irradiated, would it? Stick with what you know and so on.