D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Exciting adventures IRL.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wrathbone
Local
Posts: 3049
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:08 am

D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:22 pm

I’m still thinking of a proper campaign title, if that isn’t obvious from the current thread name. ;)

Links to campaign stuff below for convenience:

Campaign Wiki
https://www.worldanvil.com/w/galania-wrathbone

World map
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10wB1u- ... sp=sharing

D&D Beyond campaign link
https://ddb.ac/campaigns/join/28063102923456620

Roll20 campaign link
https://app.roll20.net/join/12666306/QYhIjA
Last edited by Wrathbone on Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Sly Boots
Bar Staff
Posts: 5546
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Sly Boots » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:37 pm

I was just thinking that I love it :D

User avatar
Mantis
Landlord
Posts: 3180
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: The Grid

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Mantis » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:51 pm

Think I'll use this image as my character portrait on Roll20.

Spoiler
Image

User avatar
Sly Boots
Bar Staff
Posts: 5546
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Sly Boots » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:54 pm

I'll use the same as the one that's on my character sheet:
Spoiler
Image

User avatar
Raid
Local
Posts: 4127
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am
Location: Keep of the Lead Lord

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Raid » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:55 pm

Roll Harder, surely.

I do have a portrait ready, I'll post it before the session.

User avatar
Mantis
Landlord
Posts: 3180
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: The Grid

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Mantis » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:57 pm

Sly Boots wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:54 pm
I'll use the same as the one that's on my character sheet:
Spoiler
Image
What?! :lol: :lol:

What race are you playing exactly?

User avatar
Raid
Local
Posts: 4127
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am
Location: Keep of the Lead Lord

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Raid » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:08 pm

That's a Kenku isn't it?

All I'll say is that this may be a hilarious party, and I now understand what Wrath meant in a PM he sent me recently.

User avatar
Sly Boots
Bar Staff
Posts: 5546
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Sly Boots » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:16 pm

Mantis wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:57 pm
Sly Boots wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:54 pm
I'll use the same as the one that's on my character sheet:
Spoiler
Image
What?! :lol: :lol:

What race are you playing exactly?
Aarakocra! :D

User avatar
Wrathbone
Local
Posts: 3049
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:08 am

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:19 pm

Can somebody check to see if this is publicly visible please?

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/galania-wrathbone

There should be a bunch of viewable articles under World Atlas. I've been putting this together as a campaign wiki of sorts, with basic details on all the regions. It's all information (and some rumour) that would be reasonably common knowledge, but as the campaign goes on I'm intending to add to it with secrets and other details that are discovered, along with info about important NPCs and miscellany.

Not essential reading by any means - it's more of a reference point for me and for anyone who might want to look into the world a bit more.

User avatar
Mantis
Landlord
Posts: 3180
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: The Grid

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Mantis » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:22 pm

Yep, I see all the entries for different regions and the long text passages associated with each one under the atlas section.

Have to say, this is absolutely awesome, I'm a sucker for world building and background so I'll definitely be reading it. I had no idea this site existed! Wish I'd known about it before starting the Lady Fortune campaign.

User avatar
Wrathbone
Local
Posts: 3049
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:08 am

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:25 pm

Yeah, really enjoying World Anvil! I signed up for a 1 year sub that was 50% off (think I paid £60ish). Not without its quirks, but I've only scraped the surface of what you can do with it.

User avatar
Raid
Local
Posts: 4127
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am
Location: Keep of the Lead Lord

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Raid » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:41 pm

Sly Boots wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:16 pm
Aarakocra! :D
I was close.

And here's the reason I think we're going to be having a lot of fun with this group:
Spoiler
Image

User avatar
Sly Boots
Bar Staff
Posts: 5546
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Sly Boots » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:44 pm

:shock:

:lol:

User avatar
Raid
Local
Posts: 4127
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am
Location: Keep of the Lead Lord

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Raid » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 pm

Finding a suitable hooded Tabaxi portrait was extremely difficult without venturing into furry art. Don't look at my browser history.
Last edited by Raid on Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sly Boots
Bar Staff
Posts: 5546
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: D&D Campaign 2: D&D Harder

Post by Sly Boots » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 pm

Wrathbone wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:19 pm
Can somebody check to see if this is publicly visible please?

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/galania-wrathbone

There should be a bunch of viewable articles under World Atlas. I've been putting this together as a campaign wiki of sorts, with basic details on all the regions. It's all information (and some rumour) that would be reasonably common knowledge, but as the campaign goes on I'm intending to add to it with secrets and other details that are discovered, along with info about important NPCs and miscellany.

Not essential reading by any means - it's more of a reference point for me and for anyone who might want to look into the world a bit more.
Daaamn son, that's incredible. I've bookmarked and will definitely keep this open for reference as we play the campaign!

Post Reply