Hello and welcome!

Exciting adventures IRL.
User avatar
Maturin
Posts: 848
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 am
Location: Kernow

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Maturin » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Is that a Challenger tank?

User avatar
Hatredsheart
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 am
Location: Circling The Drain

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Hatredsheart » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Maturin wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:08 pm
Is that a Challenger tank?
Certainly looks like a Challenger 2
Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil
Image
"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in "

User avatar
Sly Boots
Bar Staff
Posts: 2088
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Sly Boots » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Tank wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:23 am
Gentlemen...it has been FAR too long!

Image
:lol:

Are we still missing Edwin?

Well, not missing missing, obviously... ¬_¬

User avatar
Medicine Man
Bar Staff
Posts: 1168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm
Location: Under the Stairs

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Medicine Man » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Yep, Subby too.

User avatar
Stormbringer
Rad Dad
Posts: 774
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:57 am
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Stormbringer » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:55 pm

Medicine Man wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:52 pm
Yep, Subby too.
Subby said he'd not be joining us, sadly.
I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

User avatar
Medicine Man
Bar Staff
Posts: 1168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm
Location: Under the Stairs

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Medicine Man » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Aww. :(

User avatar
Jez
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Jez » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

Why ever not? It's the same but better.
19-10-2003
12072 :-({|=

User avatar
Maturin
Posts: 848
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 am
Location: Kernow

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Maturin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:49 am

Chatting to him on discord at the time, I think he was just generally not sure whether the forum was the right kind of fit for him any more, and he perhaps took the opportunity to move on. I don't think he had anything against any one in particular.

Rossell
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Rossell » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:32 pm

That's a shame about Subby, but he's a good chap and always welcome around my way.

Also, great to hear from you Tank, I did wonder the other day how you were doing.

User avatar
Raid
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am
Location: Keep of the Lead Lord

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Raid » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:18 pm

I get the feeling he felt like he didn't fit in, which is a shame, as he seemed to get outraged by many of the same things I do. I also really respected the guy for being so open about things I don't think I could be open about in his position. I have to admit I did consider doing likewise shortly after this place opened, whether maybe a fresh start was a good idea, but that was my depression talking. Thankfully the new exciting tablets I've been on recently have really been working, and I can see that it was a bit of a silly notion in my case.

User avatar
Drarok
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Drarok » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 pm

Raid wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:18 pm
I get the feeling he felt like he didn't fit in, which is a shame, as he seemed to get outraged by many of the same things I do. I also really respected the guy for being so open about things I don't think I could be open about in his position. I have to admit I did consider doing likewise shortly after this place opened, whether maybe a fresh start was a good idea, but that was my depression talking. Thankfully the new exciting tablets I've been on recently have really been working, and I can see that it was a bit of a silly notion in my case.
What tablets are you trying? I've only gone for one set, and they were total dogshit. All the others seem to have horiffic side-effects though.

Jaz
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:25 am

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Jaz » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 am

Hello. Maybe some of you remember me.
Stormbringer wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am
You may remember me from days of yore.
What are your current thoughts on white supremacy?

Long time Doug wonder if you'll get that. \:D/

User avatar
Tichinde
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Tichinde » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:45 am

Image

:D
"Religion, shit it" - Stephen Fry

User avatar
Stormbringer
Rad Dad
Posts: 774
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:57 am
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Stormbringer » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Raid wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:18 pm
I get the feeling he felt like he didn't fit in, which is a shame, as he seemed to get outraged by many of the same things I do.
This is how people decide who their friends are now, not by common interests, but common outrage? ¬_¬
I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

User avatar
Raid
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am
Location: Keep of the Lead Lord

Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Raid » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Stormbringer wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm
Raid wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:18 pm
I get the feeling he felt like he didn't fit in, which is a shame, as he seemed to get outraged by many of the same things I do.
This is how people decide who their friends are now, not by common interests, but common outrage? ¬_¬
Heh, I was using it more as shorthand for sharing values. Which, now that I've typed it out, maybe wasn't shorthand.

Post Reply