Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Lenny Solidus

Re: Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:28 pm

Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:46 pm

"Fifth" —Trump

"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment. Like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" —Also Trump
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Alan

Post by Alan » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 am

:lol:
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:37 am

eny

Post by eny » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:22 pm

Good statement from Merrick Garland just now, putting the record straight and saying, basically, Trump is fucked. This whole bullshit narrative about a weaponised FBI that the cowardly GOP have let run with death threats and "civil war!" shouts going unchallenged, he confirmed that twunt knew ahead of time the warrant was going to be served, and that the DoJ is going to unseal it so everyone can see it was twunt that began this mess by squealing that it was happening. MTG's phone records have finally been passed on by AT&T too. Shit is hitting the fan, more to come!

Trump sold classified documents to foreign entities. Let. That. Sink. In.

– Abraham Lincoln

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:04 pm

Please let this go somewhere and not fizzle out [-o<

I didn't hear anything about him selling documents (I'm not surprised..), what's the story there?

eny

Post by eny » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:25 pm

Background consensus...the guy who signed the filing to unseal the warrant is U.S. Attorney and chief for Counterintelligence and Export Control Section National Security Division=foreigners have national security sensitive documents. One document is coded and of the highest of security.

Trump has to reply by 3pm tomorrow as to whether he wants to block the unsealing...

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... h-warrant/

– Abraham Lincoln

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:31 pm

eny wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:22 pm
Trump sold classified documents to foreign entities. Let. That. Sink. In.
Wait, is that what this is about? Is that just conjecture or is there any public evidence for it yet?

eny

Post by eny » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

15 boxes of documents were recovered by the National Archives agency back in February. Cue lots of back and forth and an agreement to "put an extra lock on the door of the room" at Mar-A-Lago, which is not Trump's home, he stays there, but it is not his residence, it is a hotel that he rents spaces out. The FBI search warrant — not a raid — was signed Friday 5th, and executed on the 8th, no one revealed anything until Trump moaned about "my safe" and then all the GOPping hell broke loose, based on bullshit as usual. Another 12 boxes of documents were retrieved after the FBI search. The warrant had an inventory of documents to be found, and other details, Trump held the warrant and could release it if he wanted...but he has allowed the furore to escalate, so Garland came out today and put the record straight. Trump loses, DoJ wins whatever he does now, GOP is a binfire about what to do.

– Abraham Lincoln

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:52 am

Thanks for the rundown.
According to the Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents were looking for at Mar-a-Lago.
If this is true, and let's face it it probably is, not only does it mean the man committed what surely has to be treason, but that the secrets of the world's most powerful weapons were temporarily being housed at a tacky golf hotel.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:11 am

I remember when Trump first became president, the most obvious concern was that he had access to the proverbial red button and that he may be dumb enough to use it. It never crossed my mind that he’d intentionally or accidentally allow nuclear secrets or materials to fall into foreign hands. Surely that’s such a glaringly stupid thing to do that it doesn’t even warrant a place on the presidential “DON’T DO THIS” cheat sheet he was presumably handed and directed to on a regular basis.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:21 am

I can't say that I'd considered it either, but in retrospect it's glaringly obvious. I think there's untold mountains of evidence to suggest that every decision he takes, from what to have for breakfast to what to do with national secrets is weighed against "How does this benefit Donald J. Trump?" (I'm convinced that the man's so demented that even in his internal monologue he refers to himself in the third person).

Being the most powerful man in the world? $$$

Trump has publicly said that he doesn't oppose the unsealing of the warrant, but I dare say he's said that without the permission of his legal team. Even if the US government allows us to know what they were searching for, the most Tangoed man in the world will just deny everything and his supporters will lap it up. This is the problem with modern politics; there's no way of convincing die-hard supporters of the truth because the politicians simply say it's all a lie, a conspiracy to take action against them.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:50 am

It is said that whatever they found was of a well above classified top secret nature and so secure that they could have only been taken to Mar-A-Pontins with full knowing intent, not even digital copies to be spoken of.

As for Garland, his move was a bit of a barn stormer wasn't it, of a fuck around and find out degree. Drumpfs always depended on his it's all oh so actionable cause a ruckus and enjoy the fallout that continues to then give him yet one more reason to grift lie and perpetuate the 'witch hunt' status he seems so much to enjoy spouting, this time all of that normalised behaviour might not work out so well for him. Unseal the warrant - we all find out what we all suspected he was both capable of and up to behind the scenes all along was a stark reality - indefensible and criminal to the extreme. If his lawyer objects before 3pm deadline today it can only blow up directly in his face down the road. I doubt Drumpf has ever seen the rather unassuming Merrick Garland as a direct threat to him, that was until yesterday when he came out with an ultimate chess move against a man who has never proceeded to learn beyond the basics his entire life.

Your move Donny, proceed with caution because this will be your final curtain call and the game is afoot.

Alan

Post by Alan » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:58 am

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 43613.html

So dude shoots up FBI building with a nailgun… whilst also having an assault rifle? Did he play too much quake and think the nailgun was a more viable weapon than an AR? I don’t get the logic, both will get you killed and if you’re intention is to kill then don’t you do something more ambushy from outside using your AR? Maybe he was trying to go for the stealth approach :-k
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:03 am

“Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t,” the user posted on Donald Trump’s social media platform Truth Social at 9.29am.
Perhaps he thought the nailgun would somehow crack bulletproof glass? He apparently switched to, of course, an AR-15 afterwards.

AR-15, for when that militant government won't stop oppressing you from their offices behind their bulletproof glass.