Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
eny

Re: Trump

Post by eny » Wed May 27, 2020 5:51 pm

How does such a lying fucktard human being, who built his "empire" on other people's money and lies, get to be the best a country can come up with to "lead" it? Seriously, he is a hideous example of human being. ](*,)
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed May 27, 2020 8:59 pm

Because the dems fielded one of the few people that could lose to him. Oh and hey, they’re trying to do that again this year! Both sides are morons it’s just that the right are also criminal.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Wed May 27, 2020 9:40 pm

I miss Obama.

Shit, I miss Bush at this point.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed May 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Michele Obama could take this election without breaking a sweat.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu May 28, 2020 8:27 am

if you have 1 hour to spare - this is superb

Games playing : Bioshock (Remastered) / Total War Britannia / Dirt 4

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu May 28, 2020 8:29 am

Alan wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:43 pm
Michele Obama could take this election without breaking a sweat.
I genuinely don't know - some people are so intransigent and vote by colour regardless, Trump is correct when he said he could shoot someone and nothing will happen to lose his core vote.

I have huge admiration for Trump. In my lifetime I do not think I have seen a politician (and he is very much a politician) this shrewd in pushing people's buttons. There is definitely a sniff of sulphur about him.

You cannot win an argument against him because he does not care which winds up people who want to make a point. Truth and facts does not matter. He does not care - so it becomes impossible and his core vote loves him for it.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu May 28, 2020 8:43 am

It's the same shrewdness used by stroppy toddlers and brick walls.

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu May 28, 2020 8:51 am

yeah and speaking as a dad - what happens - I get more angry and lose my shit and my son is happy in his own ignorance. To keep on saying Trump is a man baby does not address the fact he is President who cannot be toppled. Think about that - if he so stupid how come he is President. What does that tell you about the state of American thinking.

Expect Trump to win this year and sorry to say expect a war with China over Taiwan. Hong Kong is the start of this shit. Both Trump and Winnie The Poo to consolidate their internal lack of popularity with a good old fashioned war.

Mantis
Landlord

Post by Mantis » Thu May 28, 2020 9:15 am

They're not going to go to war over Taiwan.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu May 28, 2020 9:29 am

Achtung Englander wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:51 am
To keep on saying Trump is a man baby does not address the fact he is President who cannot be toppled. Think about that - if he so stupid how come he is President. What does that tell you about the state of American thinking.
It tells me that a large subset of Americans vote for the loudest candidate who tells them what they want to hear, even if it's impossible or a lie. He's vocal, he's obnoxious, he denies his mistakes ever happened - that does not make him a shrewd manipulator of politics, it makes him a foghorn. And yes, the sad fact is that it's worked for him and will probably continue to work for him, because you can't argue with stupidity.

Saying his political career is admirable is like saying a pneumatic drill makes the most admirable music because it drowns out everything else.

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu May 28, 2020 9:34 am

exactly that is the problem but he is clever to know how to tap into that which makes him one of the most effective politicians since the Roman emperors. He is too stupid to make a calculated strategy but he know exactly how to play the field to wind up his opponents. He knows he can fuck up as many times as he likes and his core vote is not going anywhere - he just waits for the other guy to fuck up and plays on that. Sorry but that is political genius.

Add in the problem that the Democrats are notorious for clutching defeat from the jaws of victory
Last edited by Achtung Englander on Thu May 28, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mantis
Landlord

Post by Mantis » Thu May 28, 2020 9:36 am

I'm not sure why you'd have huge admiration for Trump just because he's managed to manipulate enough into voting for him. As an actual politician and statesman he has reduced America to a laughing stock on the entire world stage. America's power as a world leader is actively diminishing under him.

Anyone can lie to a bunch of rednecks and say they're going to build a wall to keep the immigrants out. What is he actually achieving? A very toxic legacy.

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu May 28, 2020 9:43 am

i admire his ability to win because of all of that. I have zero respect for him but I do admire his ability to make nothing on him stick. Come on you must admit that takes a certain degree of chutzpah as the Jews say.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu May 28, 2020 9:46 am

Achtung Englander wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:34 am
Sorry but that is political genius.
Mozart was a genius. Einstein was a genius. Trump is popular with certain demographics in the same way that sugar is popular with children. In no way would I ever associate him or anything he's done with genius.

If you'll forgive another strained analogy, is a thief a genius if he struts into the Louvre, smashes the glass around the Mona Lisa with a full crowd watching and somehow manages to run down the street with it? He stole the Mona Lisa, what a mastermind!

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu May 28, 2020 9:51 am

he is not an intellectual genius but he is a master at the top of his game in not giving a damn. That takes a massive amount of balls. He makes Nixon look like an amateur.

And I am sorry to say this you are getting heated up because you (and I) hate the man but instead of throwing insults at him (it doesn't work as I said) you need to find his Achilles heal. Insults will not work. Going high brow will not work. Even humiliating him will not work. He does not care or is too stupid to care which makes him almost indefeatable.

Understand I have no respect for him but I do admire his ability to survive. I think he survives because he is the perfect combination of stupidity and not giving a damn
Last edited by Achtung Englander on Thu May 28, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.