Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Alan

Re: Trump

Post by Alan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:31 pm

SupCourt has ruled against Trump on his taxes being sent to congress and the grand jury. Now has to go back and bounce round the courts for months/years so it won’t make a lot of difference for the election.

Edit: now he’s yelling about how political and anti trump the Supreme Court that he stacked is! :lol:

It’s fun to watch the world burn.... :/
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 pm

It'd be interesting whether tweets like that could be considered libelous.

Also, I'm fairly sure that "Presidential harassment" could be interpreted as "harassment by the President", which amuses me.

eny

Post by eny » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:52 pm

Don't hold your breath, Cyrus Vance dropped charges against Ivanka and Don Jr. related to the Trump Soho fraud case in 2011, after returning a Trump donation of $25k for his campaign, but after dropping the trial, $50k "turned up".....

I hope one day the Trump Crime family is judged by a court of law for the thieves and criminals they are...
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:54 am

eny wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:52 pm
I hope one day the Trump Crime family is judged by a court of law for the thieves and criminals they are...
There isn't a single ounce of decency in any of that extended brood, they are a shit-stain on the underpants of humanity.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:08 am

eny

Post by eny » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:21 am

I've become increasingly obsessed with what's been going on in America over recent months, so much so I am having to back off Twitter etc. and give myself some pause for sanity. it is disturbing to see the amount of corruption and obfuscation at all levels of politics, and those desperate to change it and the shit they receive for it, when they are only wanting accountability, some base morality and oversight. The Republican party really is a cess pit of whores for money, and Trump is right at the head of it. I am beginning to understand just how Adolph managed to get where he did, and it was only the outside world that brought truth back into his particular equation.....

What we are seeing is the fruit of accepting something other than truth as being worthy of striving for. Every level of society these days relies on denying or bending truth in order to leverage an outcome...this is how far it gets you. A broken system of government, and those hurt most by it are getting louder and louder, which is what the truth does ultimately, it whispers at first, but grows the more it is ignored until it is ignored no longer.

– Abraham Lincoln

Rossell

Post by Rossell » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:55 am

One of the things I've found insane is the press Secretary for the WH, who has changed again and just as crazy, has said America needs more Conservative judges on the supreme Court because they're not agreeing with us. That's the basic gist.

And dick weed has also commuted Roger stones prison sentence, a man who by all accounts won't be missed when mortality rings its bell.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:59 am

I suppose this is just how it is now. Somebody breaks the law in Trump's favour, and Trump gets them out of jail time. It's corruption in the extreme, completely out in the open, and nothing happens. America's famous for its system of checks and balances, but they clearly don't work. Trump has pretty much called their bluff, and I don't know what he has to do to get kicked out.

eny

Post by eny » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:31 am

This is fucking gold!

– Abraham Lincoln

Alan

Post by Alan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:54 am

The Chris Wallace (aka the only journalist at fox) Trump interview was something. How can anyone watch this and think he can run a country?

Right enough he’s uhm eh up against erm uhm Joe uhh errr Biden.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:19 am

Like when Ronald Reagan couldn't do a speech without slurring and forgetting things due to onset of Alzheimer's maybe?

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:37 am

Animalmother wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:19 am
Like when Ronald Reagan couldn't do a speech without slurring and forgetting things due to onset of Alzheimer's maybe?
Last week we watched the Trump documentary on Netflix, which originally aired on C4 I think, which charts his rise from the mid-1970s to the Presidency. One of the things that became clear, as well as his amorality and close to sociopathic feelings towards others, is that he was ALWAYS like this in interviews. The language he uses now - everything in his Presidency is either "beautiful", "the best in the world" etc - is identical to the way he speaks about his business dealings even when he was just starting out, as well as his word-soup style of speech and ignorance of facts. It puts paid to the dementia theory, he's the same as he always was.

Alan

Post by Alan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:39 am

So youre saying the two world wars were not big and beautiful? :-k

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:13 am

Sly Boots wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:37 am
Animalmother wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:19 am
Last week we watched the Trump documentary on Netflix, which originally aired on C4 I think, which charts his rise from the mid-1970s to the Presidency. One of the things that became clear, as well as his amorality and close to sociopathic feelings towards others, is that he was ALWAYS like this in interviews. The language he uses now - everything in his Presidency is either "beautiful", "the best in the world" etc - is identical to the way he speaks about his business dealings even when he was just starting out, as well as his word-soup style of speech and ignorance of facts. It puts paid to the dementia theory, he's the same as he always was.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 am

Lol, that test Trump brags about "aceing" is not in fact an IQ test as he seems to think, it's meant to check if someone has something like Alzeheimer's:

https://mashable.com/article/donald-tru ... urope=true