- You don't need any previous D&D experience. We'll be running 5th edition, which is ideal for beginners and experienced players alike.
- The game will be run on roll20.net, which allows you to control your characters on a map, do dice rolls and talk to each other.
- Games will be about 2 hours, ideally on a weekly basis. I'm fairly flexible on when the game runs, but I'd suggest a weekday evening would be easiest. I'd look to start in early October as I've got stuff going on until then.
- The campaign would be one of my own nefarious design. I have a broad idea for it, but as a starting point I'd suggest we play the first chapter which would take about 4 or 5 sessions and then see what everyone thinks.
- Characters can be created for free at:
It's dead simple and works out all the complex stuff for you. Basically you go through several screens and just choose the things you want for your character.
So, anybody up for it? We'd need 3 players as a minimum (4 would be better in case someone can't make a session), going up to maybe 6 as a maximum.
Pre-Session Catch Up
SpoilerSession 1 Summary
SpoilerSession 2 Summary
SpoilerSession 3 Summary
SpoilerSession 4 Summary
SpoilerSession 5 Summary