The Absolute State Of It - It's The UK Politics Thread!

Exciting adventures IRL.
Lee

Re: The Elephant in the Room - Brexit

Post by Lee » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:01 pm

:lol:
Mr Annoyed and Proud of it.

Rossell

Post by Rossell » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:31 pm

:lol: [-o<

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:28 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... regnancies
“One way to get around the problems of unplanned pregnancies, creating a permanent underclass would be to legally enforce universal uptake of long-term contraception and the onset of puberty,” he wrote. “Vaccination laws give it a precedent, I would argue.”
In another post circulated on Twitter, Sabisky claimed black Americans had a lower average IQ than white people and were more likely to have an “intellectual disability”. He also tweeted: “I am always straight up in saying that women’s sport is more comparable to the Paralympics than it is to men’s.”
In an interview he did in 2016 Sabisky said he was interested in narcolepsy drug modafinil, which also cuts the need for sleep in healthy people by two-thirds and potentially helps brain function.

There is also evidence of a higher risk of people getting Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a life-threatening skin condition. “From a societal perspective the benefits of giving everyone modafinil once a week are probably worth a dead kid once a year,” he said.
Good grief. Naturally the government have declined to comment. But hey, at least it's not the antisemitism we'd get with a Corbyn government, right? :?

Alan

Post by Alan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:21 pm

I’d be good with that. Get a licence to become a parent instead of squirting them out constantly.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:28 pm

With that guy in charge of handing out the licences?

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:39 pm

Alan wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:21 pm
I’d be good with that. Get a licence to become a parent instead of squirting them out constantly.
Shooting on tits is preferably the most fun method
Games playing : Bioshock (Remastered) / Total War Britannia / Dirt 4

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Wrathbone wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:28 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... regnancies
“One way to get around the problems of unplanned pregnancies, creating a permanent underclass would be to legally enforce universal uptake of long-term contraception and the onset of puberty,” he wrote. “Vaccination laws give it a precedent, I would argue.”
In another post circulated on Twitter, Sabisky claimed black Americans had a lower average IQ than white people and were more likely to have an “intellectual disability”. He also tweeted: “I am always straight up in saying that women’s sport is more comparable to the Paralympics than it is to men’s.”
In an interview he did in 2016 Sabisky said he was interested in narcolepsy drug modafinil, which also cuts the need for sleep in healthy people by two-thirds and potentially helps brain function.

There is also evidence of a higher risk of people getting Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a life-threatening skin condition. “From a societal perspective the benefits of giving everyone modafinil once a week are probably worth a dead kid once a year,” he said.
Good grief. Naturally the government have declined to comment. But hey, at least it's not the antisemitism we'd get with a Corbyn government, right? :?
Not only did the government decline to comment, but also declined to distance themselves from the views of the chinless little Edwin.

Eugenics - Josef Mengele's pet subject lets not forget. This piece of shit's views should be anathema, not a passport to a fucking government salary.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Alan

Post by Alan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:39 pm

It doesn’t have to be eugenics, just fit everyone with a switch behind their ears that they have to consciously enable before a Saturday night shag ends in an unwanted underprivileged sprog. People need help being sensible.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Hatredsheart

Post by Hatredsheart » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:15 pm

https://apple.news/AEdW0fmHmSra-8250YnchsQ

Jumped before he was pushed I suspect.
Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

eny

Post by eny » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:02 pm

This is as good a thread as any, baldycunt Cummings has left Downing Street for good.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Rossell

Post by Rossell » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:09 pm

To recap today

- Yorkshire ripper dead
- Cummings has left
- laurence fox gets dropped

Tie that into trumps loss and the covid vaccine.. Friday 13th has been productive, same time next week?

Mantis
Landlord

Post by Mantis » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:13 pm

I think the wheels are slowly falling off from the right wing populist camp, Boris banked on Trump being around to try and get some sort of deal (where we would have been screwed over anyway) but now that Biden has pretty firmly said that there won't be any deals if we keep on our current path, it seems that the Brexit mob has hit a brick wall.

Coupled with how badly they've handled the whole pandemic, this is all very welcome news. Hopefully this is a first step for British politics back on the path of relative sanity.

Rossell

Post by Rossell » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:22 pm

Fingers crossed. I wasn't expecting it to collapse as suddenly as it has after the election. Guessing I wasn't paying attention.

arqueturus

Post by arqueturus » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:24 am

eny wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:02 pm
This is as good a thread as any, baldycunt Cummings has left Downing Street for good.
I've had a nagging feeling of familiarity about him since he reared his ugly weasel face in the first lockdown. Both the name and the way he looked. It clicked last night. Here's a picture of my old Rugby Team photo from Bow School (now Durham School) back when I was 11 in 1985 - there are some famous-ish pro cricketers in there amongst others and our least favourite person in politics.

What made it click was reading his age and that he went to Durham School. As soon as it clicked, snippets of memories of him started to come back. 'Dom' was a nasty kid back then, a year older than me, sneering in most of my memories and saying unpleasant things.

arqueturus

Post by arqueturus » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:36 am

Oh and as a final irony, I'm a QA engineer at an Accounts Software company, I spent three months work on fucking Hard Brexit code last year that got tossed in the bin. I'm currently working on Brexit version 2 code for the last month or 2 until New Years Eve probably.

I voted fucking Remain.