The Absolute State Of It - It's The UK Politics Thread!

Exciting adventures IRL.
Animalmother
Local

Re: The Elephant in the Room - Brexit

Post by Animalmother » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:51 pm

The Jackal wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Fuck me.
They will

eny

Post by eny » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:48 pm

I fucking despair.....I really do. ](*,)
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

eny

Post by eny » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pm

I've finally twigged who Jeremy (C)unt reminds me of...even down to the self-satisfied head jiggle:

Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:57 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48864019

Thoroughly living up to his moniker as the Edwin, Hunt is pandering to the worst of the toffs. Just goes to show where their true priorities lie.

Alan

Post by Alan » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:03 am

Fox Hunting goes on every fucking weekend, cops dont give a shit. A vote on making it legal probably wont change a damn thing other than showing the world we're cunts.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:06 pm

Yeah, toffs gonna toff and there's no stopping the twats. What gets me about this is that rather than appealing to a broad spectrum of people with policies that may actually benefit the nation, Hunt knows that his best (only?) hope is to appeal to the super-rich, super-twat micro-percent who could make things happen for him. He may as well suggest bringing back work houses for the poor.

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:44 pm

True story - I used to be a hunt saboteur back in the late 80's/early 90's. The coppers then didn't care a fuck about the law - they would show up with their shoulder numbers removed and arrest the sabs for the most ridiculous made-up offences. "Cross that stile and it's a breach of the peace" when the stile is on a public bridle-path for example - and then when you crossed it they would arrest you for the duration of the hunt, then let you go when it was done. Anyhow, my true story is that I once got in the way of Prince Charles' horse as he was out with the Surrey Union hunt, and he hit me across the face with his riding crop, in full view of the old bill. I told him he was a fucking Edwin, rather irate as you might imagine, and got arrested for it. Clearly my naughty word > his assault/ABH...

Words cannot express how much I hate bloodsports or the practitioners. Hunting for food is acceptable, and that is where the line is drawn.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:24 pm

That’s insane. On the plus side, in a few years you’ll be able to say that you called the king a Edwin to his face. :lol:

Alan

Post by Alan » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:42 pm

Good man Snowy! :D

But yeah, seen sabs assaulted by dickless wankers and it’s the sab that gets arrested. It’s unreal.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

The Jackal

Post by The Jackal » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:10 pm

Wrathbone wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:06 pm
Yeah, toffs gonna toff and there's no stopping the twats. What gets me about this is that rather than appealing to a broad spectrum of people with policies that may actually benefit the nation, Hunt knows that his best (only?) hope is to appeal to the super-rich, super-twat micro-percent who could make things happen for him.
Bojo's tax-breaks are more or less on the same lines - only he's the actual toff who needs to look good among the proles, whereas Edwin is a comparative nobody who presumably needs to show some leg to the "micro-percent" here.
Mighty Horse Rocks The Fat Ass.

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:57 am

Alan wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:42 pm

But yeah, seen sabs assaulted by dickless wankers and it’s the sab that gets arrested. It’s unreal.
Aye been one of them a number of times. Hunt supporters were generally nothing but public school thugs not wealthy enough to actually hunt, and were a real menace. They would do things like stage dig-outs (where they dig up a fox's den in the hope of finding cubs to throw to the pack - a level of cuntishness that beggars belief) but when the sabs moved in and sat on the den, out popped the hidden supporters with baseball bats. The stuff the police turned a blind eye to made me sick.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:46 am

It's bare-faced proof that if you have enough money you can basically do whatever the fuck you want. It's little short of tyranny.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:48 am

Snowy wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:57 am
Alan wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:42 pm

Aye been one of them a number of times. Hunt supporters were generally nothing but public school thugs not wealthy enough to actually hunt, and were a real menace. They would do things like stage dig-outs (where they dig up a fox's den in the hope of finding cubs to throw to the pack - a level of cuntishness that beggars belief) but when the sabs moved in and sat on the den, out popped the hidden supporters with baseball bats. The stuff the police turned a blind eye to made me sick.
It says a lot about the Tory leadership contest, that the first time I read this I assumed it was about Jeremy :lol:

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:43 pm

Games playing : Bioshock (Remastered) / Total War Britannia / Dirt 4

The Jackal

Post by The Jackal » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Is that the "happy with your purchase" bloke? I wouldn't watch that video past 20 seconds and I won't this if I can help it.
Mighty Horse Rocks The Fat Ass.