TGA Ghosts - co-op goodness for all

Mouse and Keyboard Warriors
Lenny Solidus

Re: TGA Ghosts - co-op goodness for all

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:07 pm

Raid wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:29 am
Yeah, traxis-two.... something.
Something...something...somethi..boom Traxis-1!!!!!
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:10 pm

RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 pm

I should have realised that nobody had posted in here for a while, sure we have Discord but having just read through every single post made in here it's easy for me to admit I prefer this format due to the stories everyone posts. Reading through Todd's posts in particular, just how much he sincerely had a passion for gaming and more importantly gaming with our group whoever was included or whatever game was chosen at the time. It's never really mattered who was part of any given session we all partake when and if we can, you understand, only that the sessions themselves continue to happen and they will. I know that's what Todd would want ofc.

We are all so used to time slowly altering everything and losing that part of ourselves or something we were once so used to it as it does, our sessions remain active proof that we can fight against it and as long as any one of us puts aside the time and is appreciative of others doing the same when possible we can make them last about as long as we wish them to. The date's name's and games that we choose may change, sure, but the unbelievable sense of camaraderie shall forever remain the same. Todd will always be with us in that regard.

We are trying to come up with a way to pay tribute to Todd in a way we know he would have loved, a gaming session had been mentioned, but unfortunately I had other commitments I could not avoid and so we had to postpone, for now.

The thing is, we are all simply shotgun passengers in other people's active road trip journey's, regardless of if we ever meet them in person - we should all recognise the fun, the joy the laughter the random events and unified victories and most important above all the long-lasting impression that we each make with one another as we do.

We love you man.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:55 pm

Division 2 Year 6 Season 1:
World Tiers have been removed from the game.
World Tiers and Gear Score mentions have been removed from the game, including tutorials and various menus UI.
Keener's Watch is now awarded to players at level 40, no longer requiring owning WONY to unlock it.
The Targeted Loot system is now available at level 40.
Raids are now accessible at level 40.
Control Points Alert Levels are now available after completing the Tidal Basin mission.
Seasonal features, such as Global Events, Leagues and Manhunts are now available to players at level 40.
Legacy Manhunts will also be playable, but we recommend playing them in the correct order after completing WONY for maximum enjoyment.
Global Difficulty is now available at level 40.
Specializations are now unlocked at level 30.

Gear Score has been removed from the game, and Exotic Reconfiguration no longer takes into account Gear Scores.
Item Quality has been rescaled and redistributed along one uniform scale from level 1 to level 40, instead of having a reset at level 30 as it was previously.

Item Power and Enemy Power have been redistributed to include the World Tier power, which have been incorporated into levels 26-30.
Players can now fast travel back to DC from New York as soon as the New York Intro Mission has been completed.
Crafting bench upgrades related to World Tiers have been removed. Superior and High-end bench quality upgrades have been redistributed to match the new item quality/level distribution.

Adjusted the story Invasions flow:
Gear Score Requirements have been removed from the story-related invaded Strongholds.
Completing Invaded Missions is no longer a prerequisite for the story invaded Strongholds (weekly invasions will still require invaded missions).

COMMENDATIONS:

With the removal of the World Tiers system, the Hardcore Gear Distinction commendation will no longer be relevant and thus will be removed from the game. Players who have already obtained the arm patch associated with this commendation will retain it, but new players will no longer be able to complete it. To compensate for the removal, we are adding five new commendations to Descent.

NEW DESCENT COMMENDATIONS:

Descent Loop 6 Award - Reach loop 6 in Descent 3 times.
Descent Basic Award - Beat the Nemesis in Descent without equipping any exotic talents.
Descent 50 Award - Complete 50 loops in Descent.
Descent High Roller - Reroll talents 15 times in Descent.
Perfect Descent - Defeat the Nemesis with a full squad, without any of the 4 teammates going down during the run.

GEAR, WEAPONS & TALENTS:

Get ready to gear up and arm yourself with the new weapons and gear in Year 6 Season 1! This features two new Named Weapons, a bunch of new Talents, plus a Gear Set and a Brand Set. Exotic-wise, you've got one exotic gear piece and one exotic weapon.
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/the- ... oNxXqC5ftY

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:26 am

So Ronin and myself last night managed to get in a very brief session together on Breakpoint, the very first time I believe we have played together in quite some time. I was already set up in a very high level area of 195 which was plagued by constant criss-cross air traffic causing us both to have to either evade on our bellies or attempt to swat anything that buzzed around above us away like pesky little flies - which we managed to do successfully on more than a few occasions. After finally clearing them out we got to concentrate on an enemy base directly below on the opposite side of the river, several turrets heavies gunners and at the very least one or two invis tend to populate this three level tiered base. Snipers littered the tanks higher up and as always made our lives a little more difficult, constantly repositioning and taking cover. We discarded of them soon enough, both sending silenced sniper rounds their way to say hello from a position across the way.

We made our way across the river soon enough, first taking care of a small immediate enemy bunker, myself taking out the first two who were somehow alerted and then Ronin taking out the rest. We had already taken damn good care of the two radio ops situated on the base so the rest were sitting ducks even if alerted, it was all just a matter of time. Laid out prone on the road and Ronin behind me we sniped a bunch of them destroyed the entry turrets and made our way up to a hill point to clear out the final sniper and a duo of stragglers patrolling the road.

As we were deciding which path to take next a convoy appeared on the very same road we were on, so Ronin got to putting down land mines and I readied my trusty rocket launcher to quickly take on the follow-up vehicle so as not to damage the actual loot retrieval vehicle, as per usual in an open world game another group of enemies turned up bang on time, but we somehow managed to handle the entire convoy and the group in turn all at once with the help from some local resistance fighters serving as a well-timed distraction.

Heading to the larger enemy base the heli I was flying got tracked by not one but two SAM sites and somehow to my own utter amazement even I managed to evade them both and get us in the clear, landing not far from the base itself right after Ronin jumped out and began securing the immediate surroundings. The interior, a straight-up labyrinth of stairwells ladders rooms corridors and lasers to crawl under. Not that we got through the base completely clean you understand, but we handled engagements well enough, I don't recall the weapon Ronin said he was using but it kept us both alive against clusters of very heavily armoured enemies when the need arose - while I was a little too often flat on my back awaiting rescue.

Picture a room absolutely full of heavies toss in a stationary turret for good measure, and you can imagine the trading firepower that was on display, I somehow got knocked and Ronin was left to clear the remainder completely solo which he did quite valiantly much to my surprise - I thought he was easily going to get wiped out for sure. Next thing I know he's carrying me to safety with other enemies still coming for us on his shoulders and fully revives me as I type "my angel" in the text box because I'm forever a bit of a thankful softy twat like that.

Ronin had set us up directly in line with the very final two patrolling enemies on this level right out on the drone landing area, both had conveniently turned away from us and were walking toward the ledge. By this point however my mic had done it's typical cut off dance routine so we had gone from being in constant comms to having to rely on quick messages in game pings. He was in a crouching position, so I quickly followed suit and made a beeline directly for the one on the left while he slowly and silently made his way toward the one on the right, seconds later he had begun a knife engagement with his, and I had done the same as I turned my camera toward Ronin to fully revel in the silent swift double knife takedown in almost perfect unison.

Again considering Ronin declared that he was rusty, he certainly didn't show it in any capacity either in terms of comms or execution even after our comms went to shit we got through it all then took in the beautiful vista before us before finally coming off and as brief as it was a shame the other Ghosts couldn't get in on the action at the time.

Last edited by Lenny Solidus on Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:03 pm

Nice, pleased you got a good session in. Was just a snadge too late in the day for me.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:38 pm

PLUMB.