Pinball FX

Mouse and Keyboard Warriors
DjchunKfunK
Bar Staff

Pinball FX

Post by DjchunKfunK » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Zen Studios announced their new pinball game yesterday. It will just be called Pinball FX and the headline news is that purchases from previous games will not be carrying over. They said this was because of the work that is going into them both graphically and also through the introduction of their new physics system that debuted in the Williams Collection series. I get their reasoning behind not allowing people to transfer tables across but they should at least provide some kind of discount rather than asking people to re-buy all their tables again.

The game will be coming to Series X|S, Switch, PS5 and PC via the Epic store sometime this year. I wont be getting this until it comes to Steam as I prefer to have my whole collection in one place. So see you in 2022.

Achtung Englander

Re: Pinball FX

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Their pinball games are seriously fun. Look forward to seeing their new IPs
Games playing : Bioshock (Remastered) / Total War Britannia / Dirt 4

Maturin

Re: Pinball FX

Post by Maturin » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:11 pm

Loved Pinball FX 2 back in the day. I remember getting some crazy scores on some tables. Pretty sure I made some of you weep! ;)

But I don't know if I fancy buying the same tables all over again. I might try some new ones though if I get some spare time.