Spider-Man Remastered PC

Mouse and Keyboard Warriors
Lenny Solidus

Spider-Man Remastered PC

Post by Lenny Solidus » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:39 am

Finally, my patience to play it for the first time pays off. August 12, 2022 with Miles also arriving in Fall.

Spoiler
Developed by my Insomniac Games teammates in collaboration with Marvel, Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered introduces you to an experienced Peter Parker who’s fighting big crime and iconic villains in Marvel’s New York. At the same time, he’s struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of Marvel’s New York rests upon his shoulders. The same goes for our version of Miles Morales as he rises to the challenge of becoming a new Spider-Man for his community and the city. In Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – currently available on both PS4 and PS5 – Miles is adjusting to his new home in East Harlem while following in the footsteps of his mentor Peter Parker. But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, Miles realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it to save Marvel’s New York.

Before we further discuss the PC versions of each game, I’d like to pause and express Insomniac’s profound gratitude for those of you reading this post who have already purchased and played the PlayStation console versions of Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4, PS5). Let me tell you, there are a lot of folks to thank for your passionate support! With that in mind, I’m both ecstatic and humbled to share that the Marvel’s Spider-Man series now has sold through more than 33 million copies globally, as of May 15, 2022.
Meanwhile........

\:D/ :lol:
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Lenny Solidus

Re: Spider-Man Remastered PC

Post by Lenny Solidus » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:31 pm

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:43 pm

Yeah am all over this. I have it on the PS4 but stopped playing half way through (my gaming time on the house TV is highly limited).
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:27 pm

Exact same problem I had. I tried the in-home streaming, but the quality was capped to… 720p? It looked shit, anyway.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:15 pm

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:52 pm

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:33 pm