Football

Running around and stuff.
DjchunKfunK
Bar Staff

Re: Football

Post by DjchunKfunK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Couldn't really hear most of the physio stuff, not sure why they didn't subtitle it.

I don't think Coleman was out of his depth, the club was just a basket case with a squad full of mediocre players low on confidence and a fans base that must have made playing really tough at times. Not sure anyone could have dug them out of the situation they were in.

Oh and the keepers you had looked total bobbins. Again it's selective viewing but some of the goals they let in were shocking.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:58 pm

DjchunKfunK wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:54 pm
Oh and the keepers you had looked total bobbins. Again it's selective viewing but some of the goals they let in were shocking.
Had the same thought, although I think Steele has been fairly solid in the lower leagues for quite a while. Like any keeper you get exposed by your defence and can be made to look worse than you are... I think they really suffered from so much upheaval on the playing side, I doubt players could really gel or find the right rhythm playing together, and that's before the crushing feeling of despair from losing practically every match.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am

Sly Boots wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:01 pm
Looked up Josh Maja, seems to be banging them in regularly now in League One, looks like he could be a bit of a gem there
And on that note:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... h-13773533

Huge shame if they let this lad go for next to nothing.