General Gaming News

Steam, Deals & More.
Lenny Solidus

Re: General Gaming News

Post by Lenny Solidus » Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:35 am

Anyone who knows me knows I was a long term member of the CC - I never missed a stream. Doc's birthday and my own are but two days apart and he was very much a sort of kindred spirit up there on the screen offering me endless amounts of entertainment with his passion for all things fps and industry involved matching my own.

Saying that, Guy had changed significantly over the past two years into a bitter excuse after excuse takes zero criticism bans CC members over fuck all type and became entirely wrapped up mentally in his own legend even his gaming ability had drastically declined but again he just had an excuse for everything and never owned anything - truly a shadow of his former self. I'm not surprised at all that so many over on r/DrDisrespectlive are standing by him because they cannot and will not separate the character from the man. The same community Doc knew he was lying to all those years with his "purple snakes" narrative, knowing what he had done. Fealty is a funny thing. His streams went from being unmissable to I'm struggling to watch and enjoy this very quickly, sure sometimes he would show perhaps the slightest glimmer of his old classic Doc persona but so many of his iconic segments he stopped doing completely, you could tell a mile off he was no longer enjoying the streaming experience like he once did. I get that you could say well that's in character ok yes, but he still always made streams fun at times was appreciate of the CC in general a little more chilled out and natural in his gaming ability, he was no longer any of those things - the persona had taken over completely and not in a good way.

I will say though that the complete 360 many others such as Act Man and especially Nickmercs underwent has been every bit as telling of who they really are. Nickmercs who is quite clearly quite the bigot who also as it happens just got banned from Twitch - no doubt pushing yet more of his anti bullshit even further.

To say I am disgusted by what has transpired as both a one time fan and a father with a teenage daughter of my own doesn't really cut it. The stupid fuck had it all man, but he just could not help himself on his continued road of infidelity and I feel so very sorry for both his wife, his daughter and anyone he actively pursued in the way he did.
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

eny

Re: General Gaming News

Post by eny » Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:50 pm

Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn