Currently Playing

Steam, Deals & More.
Abs_McBain

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Abs_McBain » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:05 pm

John Wick Hex.

As far as movie tie in games go, this is pretty damn good. It so damn satisfying pulling off a no hit run through a stage, and its all done while using every move option available to you.
Really well made hybrid turn based combat\stratagy game. Pretty cheap too, it was only £10 on the Switch.

ManBearSquid

Post by ManBearSquid » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:12 pm

Finished the campaign of Sniper Elite 4, it was good fun. I like being able to mix up my approach a bit. Still got the dlc levels to do, I'm leaving Target Führer until last.

Afterwards, I reckon I'll go back to Mad Max or Elden Ring.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:30 am

PowerWash Simulator
New on Game Pass. Use a power hose to wash vehicles, houses and assorted locations to earn cash and upgrade your hosing equipment. Also use the hose to draw a massive set of cock and balls on a customers patio. The smaller jobs and vehicle cleaning are quite satisfying but the bigger ones feel like an actual job and can take literal hours to complete. The controls are a bit stiff so its really difficult to get a rounded pair of knackers on the comically large todger you just blasted into the side of a garden fence, ends up looking like a bad Picasso piece.

Alan

Post by Alan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:16 am

I’m being reductive, there are people that enjoy these things and that’s great if that’s their thing but man I wish they would stop making rubbish and make Velocity 3X.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:40 am

I get what you mean. It's the first time I played a game like this and I doubt I'll put much more time into it. But horses for courses I suppose.

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:46 am

I tried Project Zomboid on a mate's multiplayer server last night and I've already deleted and refunded it.

You start as a random (or hand-crafted, but don't bother…) character, walk around houses with nothing in them looking for a weapon, constantly chased by zombies. Your melee attack is as effective as punching in a dream. You then immediately get overcome and eaten. Now you have to make a new character (which is why I said not to bother earlier) since your previous one is dead, and start again.

There's no loot anywhere, the zombies are literally impossible to deal with without a weapon, and it's probably the worst game I've played since Hell Let Loose.

-2/10
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:08 am

There's mods available that give you a better chance of survival with tons of weapons about but I agree it's not a fun game. I uninstalled after a few frustrating attempts.

Alan

Post by Alan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:12 am

Did some streamer play it or something? It wasnt great 20 years ago, weird its popping up now!

Me99

Post by Me99 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:21 pm

They're still updating it.

Alan

Post by Alan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:30 pm

Ah. Just doesn't seem like something Ive heard of in a decade and in the last month its cropped up in quite a few places for me, including steam front page. Och well, good on them from keeping at it I guess!

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:04 pm

Not played and unlikely something I'll ever play, but the best thing about Project Zomboid was Wolfy's Let's Play diary on PWF back in the day, got more than a few lols from me.

Mantis
Landlord

Post by Mantis » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:31 pm

They released a fairly big patch for it recently. I got back into it with a couple of mods and really enjoyed it just pottering around with my truck and trailer moving from town to town trying to find somewhere to settle down and start a farm. It's more of a survival simulator than a zombie killing action game as it's very easy to get overwhelmed if you're in any kind of built up area.

I started a multiplayer server for a bit too and got 5 or 6 people on it and we had a right blast. You progress so much quicker as a group though so we ended up making an entire section of town safely walled off before getting bored and driving to the huge city with a few wagons loaded up on every gun and bit of ammunition we could find and going down out in a blaze of glory raiding the mall.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:06 pm

Animalmother wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:30 am
PowerWash Simulator
New on Game Pass. Use a power hose to wash vehicles, houses and assorted locations to earn cash and upgrade your hosing equipment. Also use the hose to draw a massive set of cock and balls on a customers patio. The smaller jobs and vehicle cleaning are quite satisfying but the bigger ones feel like an actual job and can take literal hours to complete. The controls are a bit stiff so its really difficult to get a rounded pair of knackers on the comically large todger you just blasted into the side of a garden fence, ends up looking like a bad Picasso piece.
Playing this now in the hope that spraying all that water around will somehow make me think I feel cooler...

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:10 pm

It doesn't unfortunately. Don't forget to draw some wedding tackle wherever one finds enough space, your not playing it right otherwise.

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:48 pm

Animalmother wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:10 pm
It doesn't unfortunately. Don't forget to draw some wedding tackle wherever one finds enough space, your not playing it right otherwise.
My brother saw it on Steam and expressed amazement - he is not really a gamer, just a slave to Football Manager (2,789 hrs on record for the latest one, over 3000 for the last one). I said it was on Gamepass and canaried it for him.

First thing I did on my Whatsapp video to him was blast a cock and balls onto the starting van, then a pair of tits on the opposite side. It was simply not feasible to do anything else.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=