Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
eny

Re: Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Post by eny » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:38 pm

The first use of section 3 of the fourteenth amendment in 103 years:

https://www.citizensforethics.org/news/ ... urrection/
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Solitaire

Post by Solitaire » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:54 pm

eny wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:38 pm
The first use of section 3 of the fourteenth amendment in 103 years:

https://www.citizensforethics.org/news/ ... urrection/
I'd love to see more of this kind of shit happening - hit them with every punch the Constitution demands, remove these morons, hang them or shoot them for treason, really and truly 'drain the swamp' like they would have done 100 years ago. We no longer have hard men in control, for the most part, Fetterman being an obvious exception to my statement, but yeah, most of them are feckless scum, keeping seats warm for decades and doing almost nothing for the money we pay them.
If Edwin's being an Edwin does he call himself an Edwin?

eny

Post by eny » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:59 pm

I do believe this is the beginning, Garland is ready to roll. Keep your eyes open for more Ginny Thomas news...stirrings are afoot. Flynn is the big one for me, that traitor deserves the full weight of US justice for what he has done and continues to do—lately, co-opting and weaponising christianity with the NAR and 7 mountains bullshit, and his "ReAwaken America" tour, he's a full-on Duganist Putin puppet.

– Abraham Lincoln

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:07 am

Garland needs to set the tone come Friday fast and firm, anything else just gives grounds for Drumpf to embolden others like Cannon in believing they are helping out a soon-to-be future president who will one day return to power and in turn the favour big time. The DoJ have to stop fucking around letting him call the shots. Indict the Edwin, before it's too late.
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:21 pm

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:49 am

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/loc ... ed-sister/
https://eu.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... 058356001/

The following is a post made some two days ago...
Spoiler
Both horrifying and tragic, but this is where we are at today.

eny

Post by eny » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:27 pm

I am interested in hearing what you guys understand about Q, its origins, appropiation and purpose. What do you know of it, and who are/is behind it?

– Abraham Lincoln

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:42 pm

I know very little about it, at least in concrete terms. My impression is that it started as bunch of people in conspiracy theory circles saying that there was a person or organisation (Q) that had some big plan to bring down the supposed deep state, and every time anything politically significant happened everyone would claim it was all part of the plan. I seem to recall reading about it in 2020 during the start of the pandemic and thinking that it was some 4chan prank or similar - i.e. Q didn't actually exist and it was just a collectively-invented idea that got out of hand. I've no idea whether that's true or whether there was actually a person or persons behind Q from the start.

If I had to guess, I would say the original purpose (if there was any) was to blur facts like Trump did so that falsehood is given equal credibility to the impressionable.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:12 pm

Yeah I think it was a 4Chan "for the lols" that got completely out of hand or was an intentional grift that again got completely out of control.

Hatredsheart

Post by Hatredsheart » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:52 pm

eny wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:27 pm
I am interested in hearing what you guys understand about Q, its origins, appropiation and purpose. What do you know of it, and who are/is behind it?
https://www.hbo.com/q-into-the-storm
Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

eny

Post by eny » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:45 pm

I am aware of what it is all about, I was just trying to see what the general perception of what has been going on is. Gen Mike Flynn was what I was getting at...something he is trying to distance himself from and deflect perception towards the idea that it was/is a government psi-op, but he knows full well it was his baby.

He has diverted his attention to Christianity now with his ReAwaken America tour, but it is still all based on the Duginist Active Measures he has been involved with for the last however many years. Attention is now being focused on a "mass extinction event", and that is being gaslighted on god knows how many spheres of influence. New Apostolic Reformation, 7-mountains, Dominionism, Accelerationism, bastardising the idea of the rapture in order to advance the second coming—all tools to advance the agenda he is part of. He has all but dumped Trump now, setting his sights on DeSantis and establishing in Florida—taking over Sarasota for starters. He is a clear and present danger, fascism is in full flow over there, and it is spilling over here too.

– Abraham Lincoln

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:13 am

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... sey-graham

I’m confused as to why people are demonising this bill as a nationwide abortion ban. Surely this would instead guarantee the right to abortion in all red states and thus be a good thing? 15 weeks seems like it’s not a crazy time scale. At nearly 4 months it seems like plenty of time to find out and decide if you want an abortion. I guess it also depends on the waiting time to get an abortion. Perhaps if it was to get on the waiting list for an abortion by 15 weeks. :-k Certainly it’s not the crazy 6 week ban they’ve done before.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:21 am

Hatredsheart wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:52 pm
eny wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:27 pm
https://www.hbo.com/q-into-the-storm

That doc is a case in point. There is a considerable cadre of Controlled Opposition whose sole purpose is to seem against, but then launder any of Flynn's involvement. Ron and Fred were at the beginning of the phenomenon, but it took a whole new direction once Flynn co-opted it. Qanon is an evolutionary step beyond gamergate misogyny, 4/8-chan, and MAGA3x, all designed to muddy the battlefield and create chaos in society enough that it collapses. The evolution is continuing, as I mentioned before, with an eschewing of Q and an embracing of the Christian field of opportunity. A more informed docu-series is Marley Clements' QAnon: The Search for Q, which is now in its second series.

– Abraham Lincoln

eny

Post by eny » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:33 am

1. It is Lindsey "flip-flop-closet-dweller" Graham.

2. It is a nationwide restriction regardless, with hell after the nominal period, that doesn't reflect the real challenges that can present after 15-weeks. E.G. First health/ viability of fetus (neural tube defects/down's) scan is as early as 12, but nearer 16 weeks. 20 weeks for any reliable organ anomaly scan. Insurance covers scans from 20 weeks for example.

3. It is an effort by the GOP to pull back the outrage the Roe decision has caused which has demolished support for their side.

4. It is in no way a support for women faced with the biggest decision of their lives, which should be between them and their medical advisors, and whoever they choose to include on that journey.

5. It is Lindsey Graham.

– Abraham Lincoln

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:49 am

I mean there is a nationwide restriction anyway, 20 weeks I think. Exceptions could be added for medical reasons beyond 15 weeks. 1 month less to get it into law seems like a not terrible trade.

Yeah of course he’s a Edwin and he’s trying to save his ladybugs but not everything that comes from self preservation has to be bad.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.