Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Snowy
Local

Re: Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Post by Snowy » Fri May 31, 2024 6:46 am

RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Fri May 31, 2024 12:09 pm

:lol:, but given it's probably also suggesting he's not going to receive any punitive measures, ](*,)

In other reactions; State widely known for eliminating political rivals accuses America of eliminating political rivals:

Hatredsheart

Post by Hatredsheart » Fri May 31, 2024 12:28 pm

If he'd fallen out of a high window they probably would have considered it perfectly reasonable. :lol:
Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

Alan

Post by Alan » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:37 pm

So last year Jack Smith requested the supcourt take up the presidential immunity case in an expedited fashion, skipping the lower courts. The sup court refused and is only now getting round to it ensuring the trial is delayed beyond the election. Anyone want to take bets if they’ll expedite an appeal in the felonious Trump case?
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:46 am

Spoiler
The 'cabal' comment is a perfect encapsulation of everything that has will or ever shall be tied to all things Trump. Trumpism the now what can only best be described as a stochastic-cultist movement, convincing so-called "patriots" into believing they want to see their fellow Americans murdered over someone in Trump who doesn't have any actual justifiable political stance riding instead on sad QAnon music and the same exact speech to speak at every rally. Whatever he has to do to ensure he not so much enriches himself but blankets himself directly using his supporters cash with an ongoing onset of pure victimhood and zero accountability. And it works just enough to make sure he can pay his legal bills.

Donald sobered up to his first round which I'm sure he was convinced he'd get a hung jury 100% that I guess never materialised. When the oafish orange shit stain finally goes down, he will effectively do everything within his power to take everyone he can down with him. Trump the grifter con man now felon etc, nothing but in many ways a RINO himself underneath it all that seated himself in the best position to apply a constant grift, hopefully soon enough it all becomes the seed of his very own undoing.
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

eny

Post by eny » Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:50 am

bUt hE pARdOnEd tHem...iT's tHe dEEp sTaTe, wEAp0nISed dOj tHat hAs pOLitIcISed jUsTIce bIDeN aTTacKIng p0lItiCAl oPPoNenTs...

The abject slime that is backing up the "politically attacked" angle, coming from Rubio-Cruz et al, that is the real cancer, willingly and KNOWINGLY defending absolute dereliction of public service.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:13 am

https://newrepublic.com/post/182637/tru ... ing-energy
“We want all the remaining Bitcoin to be MADE IN THE USA!!! It will help us be ENERGY DOMINANT!!!” Trump wrote Wednesday on Truth Social.
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Hatredsheart

Post by Hatredsheart » Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:26 am

:lol:
Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

Alan

Post by Alan » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:27 am

Just sticking my ear in on and out to this debate Biden is doing fucking awful. Trump is clear and articulate, Biden’s mumbling and wandering. Trump saying dems are fine with afterbirth abortion, Biden doesn’t push back but starts mumbling about girls being killed by immigrants and going to funerals.

“I made sure there were three thousand jobs per person in a family” :lol:

This seems bad… maybe I’m just seeing the bad bits but this seems bad.

eny

Post by eny » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:17 am

Trump seems articulate because he spews his bullshit uncontested...diabolical lies, a wall of bullshit that just buries any attempt at fact. CNN is beyond rancid, more fool the DNC for allowing this format without any fact-checking. America deserves everything it is getting, because if Biden is the best they have to counter, then it has to get bad before good will do anything...just like Hitler — he rose because of the good that didn't stand in his way until it absolutely had to.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Alan

Post by Alan » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:37 am

It doesn’t matter what you say in these things as long as you say it confidently and the other guy is incapable of pushing back on it.

I’d love to see someone that’s not way past his sell by date chew trump up but alas….

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:09 am

I’ve only watched the first couple of minutes and it’s a car crash, and Trump hasn’t even spoken yet. Biden’s clearly got a cold or something - he looks and sounds a right mess.

Best thing he could do right now is step down, admit he’s too old for this and let Kamala Harris take Trump to task.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:33 am

Urgh, I've only watched one clip of Biden and it was painful. That performance is not going to convince anyone teetering, in fact I reckon it'll push people towards Trump. The Trump campaign is going to double-down on the Sleepy Joe stuff and I wouldn't be surprised if even the staunchest Biden supporters see some truth in it now. It's unlikely he's going to improve; what's he going to be like at the end of a 5-year term?

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:49 am

Raid wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:33 am
what's he going to be like at the end of a 5-year term?
Is 'alive' too ambitious?

Watched the whole thing now. Our UK political leaders and debates are terrible, but this was a plain embarrassment for America. A convicted felon and compulsive liar versus a doddering geriatric. I did enjoy the snark when they were arguing about who was better at golf, to which Trump said "Let's not act like children", and Biden cut back with "You ARE a child." :lol:

The sad thing is that there were good points Biden was trying (and failing) to make. He's simply not capable of presenting his arguments persuasively anymore, and in some instances coherently. Trump's hardly better when you examine what he says rather than how he says it, though. His recent ramblings at rallies have been utterly bizarre, such as this one about boats, electricity and sharks:
Spoiler
So we have a country that’s in trouble. We’re going to end the mandate on electric one day. They want to make all boats too. I went to a boat company in South Carolina, the boat. I said, “How is it?” He said, “It’s a problem, sir. They want us to make all electric boats.” These are boats that are from 16 to 35 or so feet, fishing boats, leisure boats, beautiful company in South Carolina, beautiful.

The guy’s been doing it for 50 years. He sells hundreds of boats every couple of months. I mean, really fantastic guy. And they use the Mercury engines and different engines in the back, no problem. They want to take that out. They want to make it all electric. He said, “The problem is the boat is so heavy it can’t float.”

I said, “That sounds like a problem.”

He said, “Also, it can’t go fast because of the weight. And they want to now have a fifty-mile or a seventy-mile radius. You have to go out 70 miles before you can really start the boat up and you go out at two knots.” That’s essentially almost like two miles an hour.

Say, “How long does it take you to get out there?”

“Many hours, and then you’re allowed to go around for 10 minutes, but you have to come back because the batteries only last for a very short period of time.”

So I said, “Let me ask you a question.”

And he said, “Nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT,” very smart.

I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?”

By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark… I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy.

He said, “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people too,” a lot of shark attacks.

So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, and water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you he didn’t know the answer.

He said, “Nobody’s ever asked me that question.”

I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark."