Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege [PC, PS4, XBone]

Steam, Deals & More.
Alan

Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege [PC, PS4, XBone]

Post by Alan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:06 am

=D> \:D/
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Alan

Post by Alan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:18 pm

If you login today you'll get a pack that unlocks a random operator that you dont have. If you already have them all theres a "convert" button which doesnt actually do anything yet so uhm... yay.

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:36 am

Theres a neat western event going on right now. Its on a new very small map, its 3v3 and everyone only has the BOSG (slug shotgun, feels like an old rifle) and a six shooter (the LFP586) along with a bunch of kind of great looking western skins. Everyone has the same loadout and theres no operator abilities only armour and speed values differentiate them. I'm awful with the BOSG so I'm awful at this but its fun!

You get one random western cosmetic free, one more for winning 10 matches and then they charge you through the nose if you want more via random loot packs. Shame because I'd definitely pay 3-5quid a piece for Alibi, Maveric, Twitch and Maestros headgear because they look so good!

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:06 pm

Quite enjoying this mode, it's really quick to get in and start blasting at cowpoke.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:00 pm

So this is twitch prime loot right now
I think I hate that they added it but I'm also going to use it ¬_¬

Also golden gun mode thats running right now is very fun and quite tense. Deagles with one round mags that instakill.

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed May 06, 2020 6:57 am

So I know I'm the only one really still into this but the new event is great! Attackers have to crack(capture) 3 of 5 safes dotted around the original Hereford Base level.
Everyone has shotguns, floors are fully destructible(ie no indestructible beams like in the standard game mode) and you can shoot out the floor under a safe to make it fall down a level. Nice gangster costmetics to go along with it but in the form of overpriced blind boxes which is a bag of pish.

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 am

Siege fanboys quarterly siege update.

The new limited time mode is great! When you drone you become the drone and when you exit the drone you appear where the drone was. Defenders cameras are indestructible and when they use their cameras they physically go into the camera network and when they exit camera view they appear where they were viewing. Its realllly fun.

Also everyones robots.

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:31 am

I found it super intense compared to the normal game modes. Suddenly a drone being nearby is panic-inducing as it might suddenly turn into a person/robot with a gun!

Interesting though, I need a bit more time to get used to it. Only had a couple of games last night.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:47 am

Heartily recommend attacking as someone with claymores. Stick one down under a camera (the one halfway down stairs works a treat) then walk around in the room infront of said camera. They teleport in a poof! There is a few seconds they have to shoot you so as soon as you see the animation go prone behind something like the wimp you'll love to be.

As the defenders, start up stairs and run for the lift and quickly stick your camera inside the lift and go into it and just wait for a bit. The number of people that materialise in the lift shaft for you to appear behind and blast is incredible ;) I like Alibi because if you toss your holograms in the hallway outside it gives them something to distract them even more.

So fun!

Alan

Post by Alan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Doesn't look like him
Its not Ironside.
If this isnt a tease for a new SC game I'll be very disappointed.

His gadget is sticky cams that can drill through walls and can shoot gadgets like a stationary twitch drone.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:52 pm

"Guys, guys, I have a great idea. Let's take his iconic three-green-circle goggles thing, right, and let's put that on his gun instead. And then instead of his modular bullpup rifle with the sticky cameras and the taser grenades, we'll give him a pistol that sorta looks a bit like it."
"Jenkins, promote that man."

It's like they're trying to create a similar but legally distinct operator called Som Carper.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Now available on Games Pass, seems to be the full whack with season pass 1 and 2 included.