The gig thread

For your eyes and ears.
Snowy

Re: The gig thread

Post by Snowy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

Ghost tonight and Amon Amarth next Saturday.

Also managed to bag tickets for Lindemann on pre-sale (they went in seconds on the main sale day) at the Kentish Town Forum - will get my almost-Rammstein fix from that one :)
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Mantis
Landlord

Post by Mantis » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Ah damn. I tried getting tickets for Lindemann at that show and didn't stand a chance! New album is out today and it's great.

Ghost was last weekend for us. It was a good show.

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Drarok wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:19 pm
I've also got tickets to see Periphery again in London on 15th November. They're one of my favourite bands and can do almost no wrong.
Unsurprisingly, they did no wrong. Opened with the opening track from the latest album (a nearly 17-minute epic) with guest appearances from the narration dude from the album (the guy from SikTh, I'm informed), and the second support band rocked up for some guitar solos.

Played a good mix of mostly-new stuff, with some absolute banging classics, and finished with my absolute favourite track, Lune.

Fantastic night, and I even made friends with a couple dudes down from Birmingham (near where I'm from) who invited me out to a rock nightclub to end the night. I didn't get home until around 05:30. Ouch!